World Rankings

worldrank.jpg

Just wondered what other peoples rankings are especially if they are 15 plus years into their save game. Switzerland are obviously the highest climbers but Spain have dropped quite badly. Surely some people have had some strange teams make the top 10.

worldranking.jpg

Well here are my top 52 as edited into one list. There are not too many surprises near the top and I am in 2028 already. Turkey is not really a surprise to me as I have a Turkish right back who is making a huge difference to them internationally in my team.

Turkey 8th ahaha.. :p

so our nation has hope :p

worldranking.jpg

Well here are my top 52 as edited into one list. There are not too many surprises near the top and I am in 2028 already. Turkey is not really a surprise to me as I have a Turkish right back who is making a huge difference to them internationally in my team.

i think the biggest suprise there is Tahiti tbh.

do you have all thie rplayers loaded or something?

worldranking.jpg

who is your turkish player :p ( a regen??)

on mine england always seem to hover around 1st (I'm at 2010) and scotland always around 20th (despite managing in that league) and Ghana have shot up to 5th after winning a cup. Turkey have imba regens too.

wow :O scotland is 8th in the world :O:D a cant belive what am seeing lol whos in the scotland team ? Chalky1989

They've got a world class right winger who used to be in my Liverpool team till I sold him. Looking at the rest of their team, they've got a top goalkeeper, plus a few other quality players. Very good first team, though their 2nd string is fairly weak. All regens though.

Turkey 8th ahaha.. :p

so our nation has hope :p

Just a little hope :)

england 1st, now thats the big shock :D

It seems to happen in most games, though in my game it is a little bit of a shock as I do not have England loaded.

i think the biggest suprise there is Tahiti tbh.

do you have all thie rplayers loaded or something?

No I don't, but my manager is from New Zealand, so that may be helping them out.

who is your turkish player :p ( a regen??)

Yes he is a Regen, a 24 year old Right Back - Ferhat Yildiz. (I also had two Swiss Turks, and am just bringing in a 2nd DR & a MC from Turkey as well)

Here are the rankings for the top 35 (just because that is how many the screen shows at one time).

worldrankingsdec2024.jpg

Germany are surprisining still pretty high up considering I didn't notice I messed up the fix for them until I was 6 seasons into the save. Brazil at one point were at 50 odd and firing a manager almost every competitive game they played.

I've become the England manager about 3-4 months ago and we've plummeted 16 places down the rankings, though I think that is the previous poor results kicking in as I have won 3 drawn 2 lost 0. The team only has one decent senior striker, and no decent wingers but the defence, and keeper are good and central midfield is excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
worldranking.jpg

Tahiti at 48th?! :eek: How on earth did that happen!

Archived