Limiting nationalities for teams

Hey,

I know that it's coded into the game that Athletic Bilbao can only buy players of Basque nationality or background. Is there any way one can code other teams to only be able to buy players of a certain nationality? It would be good to know...maybe adding/changing .edt or .ddt files?

Cheers,

Ed

I don't think there is. There is a however a section under nation's to edit transfer preferences so that clubs from that nation will prefer to purchase players from certain countries.

Hey this is news to me jod! (sad I know :p)

Can this be just be adjusted in the editor?

Hey this is news to me jod! (sad I know :p)

Can this be just be adjusted in the editor?

Yeah, this is in the editor. It is obviously a new addition to this FM10 as it wasn't there before. I have never used it though, so don't know exactly how effective it is.

I'm using FM 2008, so that wouldn't help me. Thanks anyway. I'm working on some of the amateur teams in England who pick players from certain Asian backgrounds, and there is a team in London of players who come from families who have emigrated from the Seychelles islands for example. I was going for that...I don't think it would ruin the game, depends what you're after.

Yeah, this is in the editor. It is obviously a new addition to this FM10 as it wasn't there before. I have never used it though, so don't know exactly how effective it is.

Interesting. Cheers mate. It's something I will need for a future sign-up... (that's in the far future lol)

Archived