Harmony in the squad

How do you go about kerbing this?

Every month for a year or so now I get the message from the board that they are worried about the harmony in the squad

Very annoying, I don't go fining players every week. I'm not always looking to buy players every few days

AH, it could be team talk I suppose

Usually let Assistant Manager take them

I have a hell alot of my players wanted by bigger clubs, wonder if that has anything to do with it. A lot of press speculation involving them moving clubs

AH, it could be team talk I suppose

Usually let Assistant Manager take them

I have a hell alot of my players wanted by bigger clubs, wonder if that has anything to do with it. A lot of press speculation involving them moving clubs

That can upset them if they all want to leave, look at each player, it will tell you why they are unhappy

2rxhg76.jpg

Things I try to do to increase squad harmony:

-sign players that are the same nationality (in this case spanish)

-sign players that speak the same language (in this case spanish)

-give players the playing time they merit

-praise praise praise

-moderate press conferences to avoid harsh and upsetting comments

-be smart about team talks, and encourage those who need it

-keep a core group of players around who've played together and like eachother

Look at the billions of squad harmony threads around please.
Its boring seeing the same thread pop up 3 times everyday.

Possibly so, but don't read them if they are boring too you

I have looked down the first page and there isn't a thread about harmony

remember that raising team harmony is about more than just making players happy. it's about forging partnerships and a team atmosphere around the squad.

Thing is i can have all my players morale from superb too at worst okay and the harmony will still say very poor at some point, even though there are no problems. Its a bug.

Thing is i can have all my players morale from superb too at worst okay and the harmony will still say very poor at some point, even though there are no problems. Its a bug.

Not had this 'bug' in my game, normally I can trace the route of why my squad harmony is down

it's not a bug. as i said before... its not only about individual happiness and morale.

just because a team has high morale, it doesn't necessarily mean that there's team harmony.

as i said before, you need to have players who enjoy playing with eachother. try only signing 2-3 players a year, making sure everyone speaks the same language, and try to play players together in partnerships.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MORALE. IT'S ABOUT TOGETHERNESS.

and for the last time, it's not a bug.

it's not a bug. as i said before... its not only about individual happiness and morale.

just because a team has high morale' date=' it doesn't necessarily mean that there's team harmony.

as i said before, you need to have players who enjoy playing with eachother. try only signing 2-3 players a year, making sure everyone speaks the same language, and try to play players together in partnerships.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MORALE. IT'S ABOUT [b']TOGETHERNESS[/b].

and for the last time, it's not a bug.

Funny how my team can go on 25+ game unbeaten runs and yet not enjoy playing together, apparently.

And if there are problems then they should be abit more clear, which they're not, neither is solving them. Sorry but just signing 2-3 players every year doesn't work either. i've not signed anyone sometimes and have the same thing happen.

Funny how my team can go on 25+ game unbeaten runs and yet not enjoy playing together, apparently.

And if there are problems then they should be abit more clear, which they're not, neither is solving them. Sorry but just signing 2-3 players every year doesn't work either. i've not signed anyone sometimes and have the same thing happen.

try taking a look at your player's personalities. chances are if there's very few professional or like-minded players there wont be much harmony. any team with good players can win and go unbeaten. but if your not a top side then harmony becomes vital.

big players tend to have big egos, which could explain why your team has poor harmony.

also, a language barrier between new and old players could be a dividing force.

remember barca's team a few years back, and the reports about divides between everyone (the ronaldinho and eto'o debacle)? there's a classic example of a team that could trash teams on the field but have a horrible dressing room environment.

harmony isnt everything, especially if you have a team full of world class players. but it's very important when you have a collection of good-but-not-great players, or even the poorest of the poor.

try taking a look at your player's personalities. chances are if there's very few professional or like-minded players there wont be much harmony. any team with good players can win and go unbeaten. but if your not a top side then harmony becomes vital.

big players tend to have big egos' date=' which could explain why your team has poor harmony.

also, a language barrier between new and old players could be a dividing force.

remember barca's team a few years back, and the reports about divides between everyone (the ronaldinho and eto'o debacle)? there's a classic example of a team that could trash teams on the field but have a horrible dressing room environment.

harmony isnt everything, especially if you have a team full of world class players. but it's very important when you have a collection of good-but-not-great players, or even the poorest of the poor.[/quote']

I appreciate the advice but i'm not buying it, not gonna go into detail right now as to why not lets just put it down to i know this games just basically f*cking my teams over every opportunity. Its no coincidence its happened in every single one of my games on this version.

I've just experienced it for the first time in my long term save. I'm AC Milan, 2017, and I accidentally left the teamtalk as None after a comfortable 5-0 friendly win, and now lots of the players feel that I "don't give the team enough credit".

This is the same team that were 17th in Serie A 12 or so games into the season when I took over. It's annoying, as I know get a 'player concerned by lack of harmony in the team' message all the time, but i'm sure it will go away with time and once the season starts and I can start giving out praise etc.

I've just experienced it for the first time in my long term save. I'm AC Milan, 2017, and I accidentally left the teamtalk as None after a comfortable 5-0 friendly win, and now lots of the players feel that I "don't give the team enough credit".

This is the same team that were 17th in Serie A 12 or so games into the season when I took over. It's annoying, as I know get a 'player concerned by lack of harmony in the team' message all the time, but i'm sure it will go away with time and once the season starts and I can start giving out praise etc.

well considering the team's situation atm, and considering you mentioned that along with their poor attitudes, i think you already know what the problem is. you're already starting in a bad situation, so it's going to take time and consistent results for the team to start enjoying their play again.

i think once you start the new season, get some consistency and dole out praise where it's due, youll start to see the players harmonize more.

also, in these circumstances cutting the dead and negative wood and bringing in new, positive blood will help the team's attitude.

Yeah I wasn't complaining or wondering what the problem was, it's because they spent the entire previous season moaning about the team's underachievement and now when I got them happy they're moaning again, albeit my fault accidently. The repeated message in my inbox is the most annoying part. Yes, I know you're not happy. Yes, yes I know you're not happy. Yes...I get it. YES...I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE LACK OF HARMONY....etc

Yeah I wasn't complaining or wondering what the problem was, it's because they spent the entire previous season moaning about the team's underachievement and now when I got them happy they're moaning again, albeit my fault accidently. The repeated message in my inbox is the most annoying part. Yes, I know you're not happy. Yes, yes I know you're not happy. Yes...I get it. YES...I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE LACK OF HARMONY....etc

hahaha, i know that game. they seem to be VERY sensitive even after a period of consistency. i guess that's the game's way of giving a team a long "settling in" time. i wish it wasnt so zero to sixty all the time though. itd be nice if there were slight concerns more often, rather an big PR's. i hate when a misquote results in a player being "infuriated" by my words, when they should already know that the media looks for these things. if it was a slight concern, rather than a huge reaction, id think it much more realistic.

That happens in everyone of my games too. Sorry but when you start getting those messages and can do f*ck all about it the games taking the ****.

Exactly what detail do you want? I've said when it happens, it doesn't matter what team i am. There's not much more info i can give. As fara s im concerned im doing the right teamtalks and stuff to get the right results, and then suddenly get told i'm doing something wrong? Something doesn't add up. I'm not gonna change things just so harmony is great but i end up being relegated or something.

Exactly what detail do you want? I've said when it happens, it doesn't matter what team i am. There's not much more info i can give. As fara s im concerned im doing the right teamtalks and stuff to get the right results, and then suddenly get told i'm doing something wrong? Something doesn't add up. I'm not gonna change things just so harmony is great but i end up being relegated or something.

how often do you mix up your tactics? ive found a few times that when i use a very consistent tactic that goes about football the same way for a long time, that i become very predictable. for example...

season 1 with valencia, i finished 3rd place, 2 points behind winners real madrid.

season 2 with valencia, i kept generally the same tactic, signed very few players, and basically tried to mimic my form from the previous season. instead i was being shut down, and found myself losing more games than i was winning midway through the season, and i had to change around my game plan just to barely salvage 7th place by 2 points.

maybe it's a matter of being too predictable, teams are able to dissect your plan and turn the game in their favor. try changing around your game plan and tactics midway through the season, maybe you could avoid that.

but if you're already doing this then just disregard the suggestion. this is the type of detail im looking for.

if something consistently happens to you every season than maybe it's something you consistently do each year and dont realize it. it's very hard to see the big picture when youre stuck looking at things from a very small window.

Archived