Pairing internationals

I was wondering if the game takes into account the fact that 2 or more players play in the same national and club team. Say if Torres and Villa are Spain's 2 default strikers and you buy them in your club - will their gelling and international experience from playing together transpire?

Of course I don't mean just strikers. Does it make any difference if you have 5-6 or more internationals who are first-11 in their nation's team or not? Or the game doesn't take this into account

I think it helps it they're on each others favorite players list which many international teammates are. ex. I had Ivan Ivanov and Pavel Vidanov, two Bulgarian international defenders who were "friends" and they played well together. I know Gareth Barry and Gerrard are favorites and they never played together on the club level.

I'm sure it'll help somehow, though I couldn't tell how. My England team, before I resigned, had 7 players from my club team in the line up, 8 if you include a former player. With 11-12 players from my team in total. The team was fairly dominant, save for the occasional dodgy performance.

Archived