Installing FM10 on two computers?

I have had a look through some of the FAQ but I can't find anything that is helping me. Basically I set my FM10 up on my laptop with steam, entered the product code and it installed fine. I tried installing on my PC the same way but it says the product code is the same as another therefore can't be used? Can you not install FM on 2 different computers through steam or is there a way of doing so that I haven't found? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I have had a look through some of the FAQ but I can't find anything that is helping me. Basically I set my FM10 up on my laptop with steam, entered the product code and it installed fine. I tried installing on my PC the same way but it says the product code is the same as another therefore can't be used? Can you not install FM on 2 different computers through steam or is there a way of doing so that I haven't found? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I had the same trouble, just one week ago. What the steam code does is register the game with your account, therefore if you login your steam account on your PC, you should be able to play FM then, just by adding a game.

Once any game including FM is activated using steam it is tied to that steam account so you can technically play that game or games on any PC/laptop/mac as long as you download steam and log into that account it was activated on but only can be played on 1 PC/LAPTOP/MAC at any time by using steam

I have not tried, but I guess you can play at least at two PCs if you have disc. In one PC install and activate FM through Steam and on the other PC play FM using your disc.

thats exactly what you have to do to be able to play on 2 computers

Archived