The love/hate we all feel of playing lower teams.

We've all been there.

You got your crap team from level 10 to level 6ish (I seriosly love you Super Bladesman!) and yo're starting to be a force reckoned with.

In comes the crap bids for your star players.

Chairman accepts.

You're left with poor excuses for being human.

It's all a struggle again.

4 straight promotions left to a battle for survival, I truly love it.

This is in my aspect my favourite part of the game. Everybody has already won the top leuge with X team several years running, it gets boring.

The true struggles with lower leauges is what makes me come back to the series year after year.

End rant. Gotta love FM all nighters :D

I hear you. :D

Atm im in L1 with a level 10 team. Struggeling to make the next step. My third season at this level.

If only those big teams could release another free wonderkid to me... :p

And finally got my 9444 all-seater Stadium built. Good days!

I agree completely! Can't say I've started in level 10 (damn my slow computer), but my best ever FM save was probably the game where I took Eastleigh FC from Blue Square South to the Premier League. We became a force to be reckoned with in Europe after a couple decades. :)

I can never play with any club above League 1 anymore... It just seems too simple. Nothing can match the pains and joys that come with lower league managing.

I can never play with any club above League 1 anymore... It just seems too simple. Nothing can match the pains and joys that come with lower league managing.

same here. I just love to resign once my club has reached championship or EPL to manage another bottom level club.

It's funny, but I've felt like this a few times as well. I got Charlton Athletic back into the EPL, and then the whole thing became kind of tiresome. It's like the journey there (to EPL) is what really mattered and what was interesting. Once there, it feels almost pointless to continue. To be honest, I haven't even played that career much since. I got about half way into my first season in EPL and then just stopped. Still have the save, but no real desire to go back to it.

I think if you like logistics, as i do, the lower leagues are for you. it's LESS plug and play. there's a lot of research for players and backroom staff. the steps are smaller. I prefer representing myself accurately (sunday league, american footballer) and start where i'd really have to start. with the super bladesman you can get that low. and, with all the graphics for LLM available, you're not sacrificing anything.

Archived