FM and the Ipad

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows whether we can play FM on the Ipad. I doubt we can because we need the disc to play the game which would make me hesitate before buying the Ipad. If its possible however this would be awesome.

Anyone know?

I doubt we can because we need the disc to play the game

I seriously don't know, but you might have answered you own question there.

But it is a nice thought. Imagine lying on the sofa slacking like never before, poaching all the premiership talents... I want an ipad!

Will iPad handle Large database with 12 nation's 20 league? I don't think so. So even if FM is released for ipad, I won't buy it because my game setup will not run in ipad.

Ipad is nothing but a toy and let it be like that.

The iPad is basically an enlarged iPhone.

And, for the record, yes. You can play FM on the iPad, as there is an FM2010 app in the app store, which is similar to the PSP version

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if it's available for the iPad, but it's defeinitely there for iTouch and iPhone. So, you can play it on the iPhone / iTouch

I believe they are waiting to see how commercially successful the iPad is, as well as how the iPhone/iPod versions perform. All going according to plan I believe they will be looking into it though.

Erm...how about a regular laptop with, say, a 12 in screen? Much cheaper, much more powerful and much more functional.

When it comes to wasting money then an ipad, bought by all the fanboys, who think an electronic device somehow makes them hip and special, would be an AWFUL waste of money.

You may be able to do it in a round-about way. I am sure there is/will be apps that allow you to control your PC/Mac via the iPhone/iPad. Hence you can run FM on it, though I am not sure if it would be any good

I use the logmein ingnition app and it works great on ipad and iphone to remotely control your fm on your home computer, i just posted this elsewhere too so sorry bout the repetition, probably sound like I'm plugging their software...

Archived