Player Search.

Anybody know a way of getting more accurate returns on the player search screen, playing in League 2 atm and although the option to not include unrealistic players is ticked I keep getting shown players with no interest in the club. T'is annoying.

I recently had Alex Nimely of Man City show up so offered a loan deal which he rejected, then offered money and he "had no interest in joining" so why was he on my screen? The scout reports I got also proved his lack of interest....

Bug?

Anybody know a way of getting more accurate returns on the player search screen, playing in League 2 atm and although the option to not include unrealistic players is ticked I keep getting shown players with no interest in the club. T'is annoying.

I recently had Alex Nimely of Man City show up so offered a loan deal which he rejected, then offered money and he "had no interest in joining" so why was he on my screen? The scout reports I got also proved his lack of interest....

Bug?

IMO your Ass. man is not good enough to know who is interested in joining you and who is not.

I thought that.

Any attributes which could help this? My Assistant has the best for determination, motivation and man management I could find for a league 2 team...

Don't know about attributes which could help sovle your problem, but when I search for Ass. man I look at Man Managment, Motivating and Tactical Knowledge. Determination is a bonus. :thup:

Archived