North/South Divide

I was thinking about my previous clubs the other day, and i came to realise that I always unintentionally tend to get employment from teams in the south of England. Teams such as Southampton, Exeter City, Afc Wimbledon, Brentford and Brighton have all been graced with my presence ;) without a single northern based club featuring.

I just wondered whether anyone else finds this, have a think about it - it could be interesting :).

I generally choose a club up North. I've heard tell of Dragons and all sorts doon Sarth. Currently managing Blyth Spartans.

That said...I also have a game active where I am managing Plymouth Argyle, but they are nicely tucked out of the way in the South West so that is ok by me!!

I always choose southern clubs, mainly London or Kentish bases clubs. But this time I have chosen to manage Preston, well they chose me. Thought it would be weird managing all the way up there but it is okay, they have running water and electricity. And after the nose bleeds stopped (never go north of Watford, so getting used to the high altitude), it's not too bad.

Archived