possible to buy injured players?

hi.

just wondered, whether its possible to sign injured players.

At the beginning of the first season, I wanted to sign Bale for my sevilla side and he also agreed my contract but than got a message, that my chairman doesnt want to agree the deal due to current injury of bale.

Is there a possibility to avoid it?

If its an injury where the player will be out for say 6 weeks or more (indicated by a red square with the letters inj) then the game won't allow you to sign these players but if its an injury where the player will only be out for about a fortnight then the game should allow you to complete the signing.

I suggest sacking all of your physios, so that there wont be a medical review. Try that if it does not cost too much. It always succeeds for me. If that doesnt work, nothing will help you. After you get the transfer through, hire new physios again.

• 3 years later...
I suggest sacking all of your physios, so that there wont be a medical review. Try that if it does not cost too much. It always succeeds for me. If that doesnt work, nothing will help you. After you get the transfer through, hire new physios again.

You must be kidding me, right? Really? This works?? Wow, that's... well... plain out stupid. Should be allowed to buy them even though they are injured if you ask me, maybe with some persuation of the board or something.

Archived