I want world domination

am starting a new game of FM looking for the suggestions to create the best of the best, i know do it your own way but have been for quite some time. Just want to put into practise with all true FM fans the best team the world has seen!!!!

Teams??? Open to suggestion

Wats the best players??????

etc etc!!!!!

For the best players in the world, you don't need too much advice really, do you?

Otherwise, just sort by price ;)

For good young talent watch out for what is posted in the good players forum :)

Agree with Barca.

You get Alves, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi straight away. I've moved Villa to Barca via the editor to reflect his recent transfer too them in the game I've just started. Then went out and bought Fabregas and Torres (admittedly over 48 months).

Straight away I am on a 16 match winning streak. Just beat Real Madrid in the league and the footy is fantastic. Averaging 3 goals a game with a 433 set up.

Can't wait for end of season to see what the new budget is so i can bolster the defence a little.

thinking maicon (hopefully will sign him), d.alves wing backs, pique + puyol in central def with xavi, iniesta and (wishfil thinking, lampard) in the middle with messi, ibrah-i have faith! lol and villa. i'll try to sign new keeper too!!

Make sure you are in England, Italy or Spain, otherwise the league reputation will stunt your clubs, therefore risking you loosing your best players if teams from those 3 countries want them

thinking maicon (hopefully will sign him), d.alves wing backs, pique + puyol in central def with xavi, iniesta and (wishfil thinking, lampard) in the middle with messi, ibrah-i have faith! lol and villa. i'll try to sign new keeper too!!

For keeper, get Vincent Eneyeama!

Archived