Financial System is Garbage...?

What is this.

Wage budget is 600k Per Week under limit.

I got 50mil transfer budget.

It took me 20 in game years to get a lower team to the top.

My value was over 300mil Euro a couple of years ago, it dropped down to 199mil.

The year I was at 300mil+ I sold my 21year old defender for 75mil to ManU.

The only challenge I had left was trying to become the richest club.

I even started to save and load before games to just win EVERY Competition there is,

to see if there's something wrong with this. I'm still losing 4mil a month.

Help please?

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed the expenditure needs looking at - last season in the 3rd tier in Spain

Non Football costs £153k this season £157k by November.

Other £47k this season £194k

Match day expenses £103k this season £143k.

As I'm in the same stadium in the same league it seems stupid that the costs could accelerate so much.

What is this.

Wage budget is 600k Per Week under limit.

I got 50mil transfer budget.

It took me 20 in game years to get a lower team to the top.

My value was over 300mil Euro a couple of years ago, it dropped down to 199mil.

The year I was at 300mil+ I sold my 21year old defender for 75mil to ManU.

The only challenge I had left was trying to become the richest club.

I even started to save and load before games to just win EVERY Competition there is,

to see if there's something wrong with this. I'm still losing 4mil a month.

Help please?

you pay to much money out on wages that will be the problem how much in total did you spend on wages last season.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if youve made a great team why do this, If you want to 'Cheat' by doing this why dont you use FMRTE and add finances? Im sure it allows you to do that?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if youve made a great team why do this, If you want to 'Cheat' by doing this why dont you use FMRTE and add finances? Im sure it allows you to do that?

His personal way to play, one of my friends had an almost perfect year with Juventus (back in fm09) and I almost raised a statue for him, thankfully I learned in time that he also reloaded every time he lost or draw. :p

you ruined it its the truth your in charge of the money if you over spend or pay big wages it will come back to haunt you when you losse the money.

I couldn't actually afford to field a team. I had money in the bank I miraculously saved up but if I took on the wages of an actual team I would be running in fierce debt extremely quickly. surely theres too much financial losses for lower league clubs? I mean most are probably struggling but surely wouldn't lose a million pounds in half a season as a league 1 English team with 11 players? let alone a whole squad.

add to that, the problem of no decent loanees for these clubs in the future is a disaster

Not really sure what the problem is here. Your club was valued at 300m and you sold a prize asset and then your club is valued lower, that is normal.

Your bank balance will decrease every month through the year, and more than likely will get it all back at the end of the season through prize money. What was your bank balance at the start of each season?

Archived