Fresh game in the west cheshire league division one.....

As the title says ive started a new game a few days ago and ive gone right to the bottom of the pile, im doing pretty decent but just after a little advice of others who delve this deep,

my team has just been taken over by a tycoon LOL i did not see that happening when i started the game but im pretty happy as he has put a little money into the club within a month of him taking over :D

He's turned the club professional and has began upgrading youth facilities and training facilities too :)

ATM im playing with 1 upfront but would like to play with two, anyone else play this low down and know what tactic works well?

thanks...

With a tycoon on board, your game will be way too easy m8.

I bet you wont have any trouble until L1/L2 level, in like... 6-7 seasons?

If it was me I would ditch the save and start over :p

Im managing a team from level 10 atm (Leeds Carnegie). And have done back to back promotions until i reached L1. My third year in L1 though... And thats without a tycoon.

So Im guessing it wont be very rewarding for you, as you can pretty much buy players from Championship level while you are at level 10/11. (with the tycoon)

Several AI teams have been backed by tycoons in my game, and they are all winning promotions each year.

i.e. Chobham in L1, Oldham Boro in L2. G.S.A Sports in Conf Prem.....

tactics: rigid system, dont allow much room for creative play at low levels.

right ill take on your advice about the rigid system, does make sense :)

what are you going to do if a tycoon takes over your club? are you in your first season? if not would ya not find it difficult to leave if it was in say the 4/5 season?

Now that im in 2018, im not sure what i would do actually.

I think I would reload from an earlier save and continue without a tycoon. Ive managed to do pretty well without, and I like a challenge.

If it happened when im in Premier League i probably would give the tycoon a try. :)

Archived