They need some spanking

Me and my little brother both play FM on a daily basis and today his friend came over to play some on his laptop. I'm currently managing Zenit St. Petersburg and my bro is controlling West Ham. So this friend came over with his Barcelona save and said he would kick our arses if we met his team.

He has a real plug-and-play player, so I really think I would have a shot at atleast drawing his side since I've made a couple of great signings.

This urge to shut him up really made me realize one of FM's shortcomings. Why can't we face each other? One hosts the game, and the other one joins with their current squads just to battle it off in a single game. I would love to make my little brothers friend cry!

Would it not be open to abuse.......

suppose somebody has a team and then edits the players stats with FMRTE - they export their team and oh look they keep winning, what a surprise!

The whole game is open to abuse, reading these forums must show you that peole find abusing the game fun. Personally I dont but there seem to be alot

I would love it, it would open up a whole new breed of stories and challenges.

For example, you take 20 people, each played a certain number of seasons as their selected premiership side and after that you put all those teams together to form the new premiership. You could then either holiday the game to see how each players team fared in the future or distribute the database, giving you a chance to see how each person has developed their team.

I would love it, it would open up a whole new breed of stories and challenges.

For example, you take 20 people, each played a certain number of seasons as their selected premiership side and after that you put all those teams together to form the new premiership. You could then either holiday the game to see how each players team fared in the future or distribute the database, giving you a chance to see how each person has developed their team.

What happens if they have signed the same players? Would it be a duplicate? That means in theory you can have three Messi's in your team. I too would love this feature, but my request was for a simple single match battle where duplicate players would be acceptable

Archived