About the Tax Expenditure

Could anyone explain to me how the tax is calculated? My money is being suck up by the tax. In my first year, the tax is 1M.. Its reasonable I think.. But in my second year, it rise up to 11M !!! It raise up so far and I didn't know why.. And now, in my third year, It goes up until 18M per month !! I almost always loss in a month because of this tax !! Anyone know how to reduce it? Or why it is so high?

No.. the total wage for my players and my staffs is stay almost the same from season to season.. It's stable for me..

Hm.. for the bonus money, I indeed get money from winning the champions league and league... But I already get the bonus money in my first season.. and the tax isn't this high.. And the bonus money stay the same I think from season to season.. Why just my tax is so high.. TT

What I've found is that you pay tax a year after you make your income... One year, I sold a multitude of players for about £60-80million, the next year I got absolutely laden with tax and then the year after all was well again.

Archived