Somebody is getting a bonus!

It's achievable depending on your league. My regen striker's best tally was 39 goals in 33 appearances with 11 assists in the league, mind you that league is the SPL. With a 4-3-3 formation the "Complete striker" can absolutely dominate.

Not bad newgen but nice stats.

My best player in the league got 44 goals and 12 assists in the prem one season. Though the league is relatively weak. And he was the best player in the game, until his strike partner took his world player of the year crown after 5 years.

Corner exploit or what? :p
My best player in the league got 44 goals and 12 assists in the prem one season. Though the league is relatively weak. And he was the best player in the game, until his strike partner took his world player of the year crown after 5 years.

Na no corner exploit. My CB did get 9 goals though (6 from corners and 3 from pens).

First season with us he got 24 goals in 36 league games, second season he got 8 goals in 26 league games and that was his 3rd season (37 league goals in 36 games).

I wouldn't even know how to cheat to get a striker to score that many.

Very impressive indeed.No doubt he got the fans player of the year (and rightly so)

Ignore the one saying 'corner exploit' as some folks automatically accuse.

Yeah, also won that deadliest striker in Europe award thing with 74.00 points. I manage Spain aswell and we've just finished 4th at the WC, David (the guy in the pic) only scored 2 all tournament :(

It's absolutely achieveable I don't cheat and have three strikers with 22-30 goals each and 15+ assists, and three midfielders with 20+ assists. Yes that's ridiculous but this season my team are scoring average four goals a game its insane! Time to take over a minnow I say, s'getting boring!

Well done mate - a very nice season for the guy. Well done for playing so far into the game too!

I had a regen come through the ranks at Blackburn I think it was, in FM08, who managed 54 goals in 60 games, so in my experience this is possible without cheating or using the 'corner exploit' some people mention.

Shame I can't translate that success into this version of the game :(

Archived