League Progress

I'm playing Lech Poznan in Polish League.

After 5 seasons my club is 20 in European Clubs Ranking.

In European Cups I Reached:

1x 1/4 CL

3x 1/8 CL

My league advanced from 26 place in Leagues Ranking to 13 place.

And .. why there isn't any progress of my league? How can I reach more in European Cups if I get 600k Euro for win my league, 900k Euro from TV sponsors and 1,3 mln Euro per season from my sponsor - same I get when my team was poor.

How can I keep my players when They didn't see any progress ... I'm 20 in ranking and my best players wants to leave to clubs like Motherwell, Tenerife, Sunderland .. IT"S UNREALISTIC ...

To make my team stronger I have to buy young talents 16-18 yo, cuz It's impossible to buy average players from others leagues ..

It makes me nervous from ages in FMs, why It cant be repair? ...

I'm playing Lech Poznan in Polish League.

After 5 seasons my club is 20 in European Clubs Ranking.

In European Cups I Reached:

1x 1/4 CL

3x 1/8 CL

My league advanced from 26 place in Leagues Ranking to 13 place.

And .. why there isn't any progress of my league? How can I reach more in European Cups if I get 600k Euro for win my league, 900k Euro from TV sponsors and 1,3 mln Euro per season from my sponsor - same I get when my team was poor.

How can I keep my players when They didn't see any progress ... I'm 20 in ranking and my best players wants to leave to clubs like Motherwell, Tenerife, Sunderland .. IT"S UNREALISTIC ...

To make my team stronger I have to buy young talents 16-18 yo, cuz It's impossible to buy average players from others leagues ..

It makes me nervous from ages in FMs, why It cant be repair? ...

Nothing is broken, so can't be fxed. It's just that dynamic league reputation still isn't in game.

Let's hope it will be in FM11. :thup:

Nothing is broken, so can't be fxed. It's just that dynamic league reputation still isn't in game.

Let's hope it will be in FM11. :thup:

If it's so simple why it wasnt fixed few years ago?

And yes, it is broken in my opinion, it ruins game for many people.

Could anyone tell me more about FMRTE ? Many people using it?

I wish I got money for winning my league...I am in Portugal an winning the Liga Sagres 4 seasons running and there is zero prize money, admittedly I get all my money from the Champions league, in pounds 600k for each win in the group stages & about 13M in TV money sometimes more, but that is basically all that keeps me afloat, and occasionally my Owner throws 10M or so into the account, but my team is generally broke even though we are ranked 17th in the Euro Club Coeffiecents. Its hard to do, but if you keep fighting you will get there in the end, if you want some tips head over to the Challenges Forum and Check Gundo's Challenge, small Euro Clubs getting Champs League Glory etc.

I know, I know, it's possible to win CL, but .. it wont gets me and profits in the future, it wont makes my game easier, I wont get more money etc .. 1,3mln euro from sponsor, ~1mln for TV transmisions, 0,6mln for league win, ~1mln for TV transmisions in CL - it's ~4mln Euro / season !!

It's boring to beat all rivals in my league (cuz other teams dont invest their money in young talents - they prefer buying 30+ yo ***** ..), wait for CL matches and lose against biggest club with players for ~50mln euro ...

This game is realistic only if You are playing Italian, English, Spanish League ...

Can anyone tell me why SI wont fixed it yet? In my opinion It's main BUG in FM at the moment.

Obviously, they would have fixed it if it were easy, don't you think?

I dont know, I didn't read any SI opinion about this bug.

But maybe it's not about easy or not,maybe they think it's irrelevant to add to the game.

we need an official statement from the crew there for this issue.

;)

Yees, That's what I mean, I'd like to know what They think about it.

We don't know if it's easy to implement into the game and sure thing SI aren't stupid but this thing we are requesting is very important for the realism of the game.

If it's hard we should hear it or maybe it might be in the next FM so we will be ready to know it.

And you know this is easy to fix because?

Maybe not the easiest thing in the world but after 2 years (or more I don't know exactly lol) they could have tought of a better solution for sure.

Also if the "fix" to prevent us from joining a previous club is to just add a 100 disliked rating in the club relationships... Seriously they can think of something better...

And by easy I meant this "issue" (leaving a club) not the league reputations thing..

thats just the standard of the league you are in. For example a player in scotland who played for a team that nearly got into Europe choose the english championship over them because the standard of the league. Another player choose to come to barnsley from Bulgaria because the champiosnhip is a better league even though this team was in europe. Barnsley signed a from norway who was playing in europe and just won a trothy in norway because the leagues better.

In my opinion there's nothing wrong because this is normally in real life. Football manager sim is based on a real life game and they want to make it as like for like as possible. All the teams there will be better than your league/ team and can pay more money.

thats just the standard of the league you are in. For example a player in scotland who played for a team that nearly got into Europe choose the english championship over them because the standard of the league. Another player choose to come to barnsley from Bulgaria because the champiosnhip is a better league even though this team was in europe. Barnsley signed a from norway who was playing in europe and just won a trothy in norway because the leagues better.

In my opinion there's nothing wrong because this is normally in real life. Football manager sim is based on a real life game and they want to make it as like for like as possible. All the teams there will be better than your league/ team and can pay more money.

So do you think that in real life league cant be better, stronger and more interesting for players from other leagues?

If polish league isn't strong now, it wont be strong in the future?

Do You think that Sunderland's (I'm sorry all fans, just a example:D)player wont come to CL winner? ...

It's unrealistic ..

If it's so simple why it wasnt fixed few years ago?

And yes, it is broken in my opinion, it ruins game for many people.

Could anyone tell me more about FMRTE ? Many people using it?

I didn't say it's simple. I'm saying there is no dynamic league reputation, so, it can't be broken as it isn't implemented in the game. SI members already said here on forums that it's not easy to implement at all. If you do the search you can find many threads on this subject. And I support this idea 100%. Dynamic league reputation and rivarly. :thup:

About FMRTE here on fourms - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=154227

Cheers.

Archived