10.3 patch question

hey guys i was wondering, im currently playing Fm2010 on 10.3 patch, but a few weeks ago i was having problems with my computer so had to re-install fm2010 and then update with the patches again. it currently says im using 10.3 but i noticed a few problems in the match engine and was wondering if i had forgot to install either 10.1 or 10.2.

so guess what im asking is, even tho im using 10.3 if i had forgot to update either of the previous patches before 10.3 would i need to go back and install them again or would it be updated through 10.3 automatically?? as it wont let me install patches 10.1 and 10.2 as im using a more updted version.

hope someone can help, thanks.

hey guys i was wondering, im currently playing Fm2010 on 10.3 patch, but a few weeks ago i was having problems with my computer so had to re-install fm2010 and then update with the patches again. it currently says im using 10.3 but i noticed a few problems in the match engine and was wondering if i had forgot to install either 10.1 or 10.2.

so guess what im asking is, even tho im using 10.3 if i had forgot to update either of the previous patches before 10.3 would i need to go back and install them again or would it be updated through 10.3 automatically?? as it wont let me install patches 10.1 and 10.2 as im using a more updted version.

hope someone can help, thanks.

3rd patch contains all the fixes from previous 3 patches. :thup: Is that what you were asking?

3rd patch contains all the fixes from previous 3 patches. :thup: Is that what you were asking?

yeah thats what i was asking. so 10.3 contains the updates from the previous 2 patches?? if so then my moron of a defender is getting fined for letting a man run through on goal while he ran AWAY from him in opposite direction!! lol

Archived