Does AI replicate and use the tactic that i created?

I am using Mr Hough's 433 tactic, and it played well for a period of time. However, several months later, when i encounter the AI team which uses the similar formation, such as 451, the game became tough and hard to win. It there the possibility that AI stealed my tactic? Hope some experts can give me a clear answer. I'm really worry about it, thanks!

I actually think sometimes it does, depending on the stats of their manager i think. I've noticed a few times it plays either my exact formation when they dont normally use it or they use a formation that is typically designed to counter mine.

If that is true, then how to deal with it? 2 completely same tactics, no one can win the other, get a draw is the best result you can dream about. May be that is the ultimate level of AI?

Right now i only think out the method of changing my tactic, is there better ways, i.e, clear the cache?

If that is true, then how to deal with it? 2 completely same tactics, no one can win the other, get a draw is the best result you can dream about. May be that is the ultimate level of AI?

Right now i only think out the method of changing my tactic, is there better ways, i.e, clear the cache?

It doesn't.

Regardless, tactics is only one small element of the game. The most obvious other variable is player attributes, but there's also morale, motivation, the language barrier, form, fitness, and many more.

the game can only do what it has the scope to do

npc mangers have fixed settings for team playstyle (width, tempo, closing down etc)

npc managers have 4 slots for formation preferences

- 1st preferred (viewable on manager profile)

- 2nd preferred

- Attacking

- Defensive

it is NOT AI ....... it does not think, it only reacts in pre-determined specific ways

the game can only do what it has the scope to do

npc mangers have fixed settings for team playstyle (width, tempo, closing down etc)

npc managers have 4 slots for formation preferences

- 1st preferred (viewable on manager profile)

- 2nd preferred

- Attacking

- Defensive

it is NOT AI ....... it does not think, it only reacts in pre-determined specific ways

Ah cool, thanks for that. I thought it might've been programmed to be a bit more clever and be able to counter tactics in certain ways as i mentioned.

how do you know for sure? Its just ive been suspicious recently having seeing the AI's set up v me in certain games.

PaulC said.

"Tactics cracking" is a myth. Its not in the game.

The two most likely reasons for a downturn in form are:

- A drop in morale or happiness

- People over-fiddling with tactics, when trying to reverse an initial slide

IMHO.

I wasn't fiddling with tactics though, so i can only put it down to the squad harmony bug, maybe.

Out of curiosity, what is it that you are referring to as the "squad harmony bug"?

Out of curiosity, what is it that you are referring to as the "squad harmony bug"?

That it always goes to 'very poor' regardless of whether i have success or not, or whether i fine the players or not, it doesnt matter WHAT i do,my players become unhappy. It doesnt matter what i do, it always happens.

well by unhappy, i mean the report in the 'confidence section' always becomes'very poor'

That it always goes to 'very poor' regardless of whether i have success or not, or whether i fine the players or not, it doesnt matter WHAT i do,my players become unhappy. It doesnt matter what i do, it always happens.

well by unhappy, i mean the report in the 'confidence section' always becomes'very poor'

Hmmm, that is quite a different experience from what I have had then. The lowest I can remember having is like 48% in my current save. A poor start and a board takeover in the making caused some problems but other than that it always seem to stay between 70-80% in my saves most of the time. I can't even imagine what you are doing to get such a poor rating, but it doesn't seem like a bug to me.

Hmmm, that is quite a different experience from what I have had then. The lowest I can remember having is like 48% in my current save. A poor start and a board takeover in the making caused some problems but other than that it always seem to stay between 70-80% in my saves most of the time. I can't even imagine what you are doing to get such a poor rating, but it doesn't seem like a bug to me.

the thing is, i'm not doing anything, except for just getting on with what a manager should be doing in fm.

Happened to me, cost me the BSP title with York.

Just saw this happen myself.

My team have played great in the pre season games and now all of a sudden the oppossition had the same lineup as me, 4-1-3-2. First time i saw that lineup from the computer manager.

Must have made an impression on them.

Archived