Best streak without conceding?

Mine is 10 games in all competitions. It got ended by Crystal Palace, so I got angry and beat them 8-1 away from home by going for all out attack. If anyone wonders why I score a lot, it's because I play a quite attacking formation, and my wingers are actually inside forwards who could very easily play up front.

3583thl.jpg

When you do 10 you get a trophy on Steam called parking the tank. The best ive gone in a season was one loss in normal time(90 mins). How i did that was i didn't lose in league all year went in to extra time in league cup and lost in a fa cup 5th round. I did this with notts co and i think i did that in 10.1. It did help though that i had a team from January onwards that when i went up was made favourite in league one with out me spending a penny in the summer.

I didnt realise i'd got to 10 when steam gave me the park the tank achievement, and then predictably i conceeded the very next game. so 10 is my record :) but then again, i score more than i conceed most of the time, so im happy

Archived