lack of job offers

I recently started a new save with Forfar Athletic in the Scottish 3rd Division. I was expected to be mid table but managed to finish 3rd and be promoted via play-offs. I was expected to avoid relegation in the second season but I managed to get second but I lost in the play-offs. Anyway, my question is, why have I not even been offered/linked with any jobs. I was just wondering if there was any reason for this or if this happens with other people

I'm finding quite the opposite to be true to be honest. I started as Gainsborough Trinity in the BSN and came 3rd first season but lost in the play offs. In February 2nd Season, I'm leading the league on goal difference and Dagenham came in for me, so I left. Only a month into my career at Dagenham and Leeds have just sacked their manager and I'm favourite to get it.

I'm finding quite the opposite to be true to be honest. I started as Gainsborough Trinity in the BSN and came 3rd first season but lost in the play offs. In February 2nd Season, I'm leading the league on goal difference and Dagenham came in for me, so I left. Only a month into my career at Dagenham and Leeds have just sacked their manager and I'm favourite to get it.

Are you going for the leeds job?

I recently started a new save with Forfar Athletic in the Scottish 3rd Division. I was expected to be mid table but managed to finish 3rd and be promoted via play-offs. I was expected to avoid relegation in the second season but I managed to get second but I lost in the play-offs. Anyway, my question is, why have I not even been offered/linked with any jobs. I was just wondering if there was any reason for this or if this happens with other people

I find that there are always job available. Obliviously though you have to wait until a few months into a season

Depends what you start with on your profile. If you put in sunday league footballer or automatic, you aren't likely to be offered many jobs until you've been managing for a while. I once had a game with England u21s, winning 21 out of my 22 games in charge and the other being a draw, and not getting offered any jobs when I resigned. Now, I'm managing Bristol City as an ex-international and getting linked wit Real Madrid, Bayern and Man City after I won the Championship 1st season and am staying up in the Prem.

Depends what you start with on your profile. If you put in sunday league footballer or automatic, you aren't likely to be offered many jobs until you've been managing for a while. I once had a game with England u21s, winning 21 out of my 22 games in charge and the other being a draw, and not getting offered any jobs when I resigned. Now, I'm managing Bristol City as an ex-international and getting linked wit Real Madrid, Bayern and Man City after I won the Championship 1st season and am staying up in the Prem.

I'm not sure this is true, as such. I started on automatic experience, and if offered the Leeds job, I will have jumped three divisions in less than 2 seasons.

What I'm trying to say is that, obviously if starting with a higher rep you'll get more job offers, but your rep seems to go up too quickly imo even if you do start on a lower rep.

Archived