Manager pic link got broken

Did some installing of face pics and background pics and after that my manager profile lost the beautiful pic of me.

Anyone knows how to point the game to it again?

Edit: It must be something to put into the Games folders config.xml file i guess but what.

nope. i get that sometimes. occasionally the picture will just disappear. however, if you connect it to your manager's unique ID doing the coding bits used to do the player photos (i have no idea how) that should put the picture in for that manager permanently.

Try this :

Yeah, I've noticed this happens occasionally.

If you want to add a picture back, there's a way to do it which is the method you'd normally use to put custom graphics into the game. Here's a walkthrough, although if you already have custom graphics set up, you can simply append a line of code to one of the config.xml files that comes with, say, a club badge pack.

For instance I added the file 'anderson.png', to one of the graphics folders and added this to the config.xml file:

<record from="anderson" to="graphics/pictures/person/2023009680/portrait"/>

Where 2023009680 is the Unique ID of my manager. Just drop this underneath one of the lines which says a similar thing, so for instance mine I just wrote in underneath:

<record from="blue square south/weston-super-mare" to="graphics/pictures/club/112031/logo/huge"/>

You need to go to Options > Preferences in game, select 'Display & Sound', tick 'Always Reload Skin On Confirm' and then confirm and your picture should be there. To find out your Unique ID you should also go to 'Display & Sound' and tick 'Show Unique Ids' and then Confirm, and you will find it below your manager name on your manager screen.

Archived