Match Analysis

I was thinking, in the match analysis screen, they show how many key passes a player has in a game.

My idea is that we should have it represented on the graphic as well. Currently you see all passes, but you can't tell which were key. Being able to see which ones were key can help you better analysis how and where your best attacking moves come from. Whether they be short key passes, or long through balls.

so... :thdn: or :thup: ?

I think the main thing about the analysis tool is to include a "heat chart" of where players move during a match. Plus a team selection, as opposed to just individual players. That way it could actually be useful for something. Right now I don't really know what to use it for.

I think the main thing about the analysis tool is to include a "heat chart" of where players move during a match. Plus a team selection, as opposed to just individual players. That way it could actually be useful for something. Right now I don't really know what to use it for.

agreed totally.

The analysis tool was put in, I assume, to allow us managers to better understand our own tactics (hence the analysis). However as it stands, it's nothing more than eye candy. If SI expands on this (and I'm sure they will) it will be of much help to people when tweaking their tactics. As it is now, you've either got to watch and pay close attention to the game, or just guess based on raw data, to see how your team plays.

Archived