How could this signing disappoint the board?

Apparently my board are disappointed with the signing of this player!!

I am in BSP and he hasn't even played a 1st team game yet (planning on giving him his debut in my next game, just didn't want to break my normal central defenders up against a few tough teams I had)

I don't understand how they can be disappointed already? I had to dish out £600 a week to get him he is one of my highest played players....he is only 18 and is better in stats than one of my 1st choice CBs

d3eMH.png

If you paid quite alot for him and hasnt played much, it is considered as a disappointment.

Happened to me, bought this youngster for around £10million, didnt play him for ages and the board kept going on about how bad the signing was.

If you paid quite alot for him and hasnt played much, it is considered as a disappointment.

Happened to me, bought this youngster for around £10million, didnt play him for ages and the board kept going on about how bad the signing was.

I got him on a free transfer, he was released by boro 1st of july

Might be that he could possibly have a detrimental affect in the squads morale? Or you're paying him that much at such a young age and he's not getting a game, could be viewed as a waste of money by the board.

Archived