What are your manager stats?

I really enjoy having a look at those numbers :D

My highest is squad discipline wich is 13 but my lowest is only 4 in tactics since i tend to fiddle around a lot searching for the best possible formation for home\away games and depending on the opposition and available players.

Also my economical rating isnt skyhigh, 7 i believe last time i looked.

What´s yours!!? :)

Untitled-142.png

Started with Sunday League rep, not sure why my hands-on is so low, I use my own training schedule, do about 25% of the press-conferences and handle all contracts. Holidayed about 500 days in the 20ish years of the game, when I was job hunting early on.

Club/Player Loyalty - 20

Domestic Player Bias - 1

Financial Control - 8

Hands On Approach - 20

Squad Discipline - 15

Tactical Consistency - 20

Liga Sagres in Portugal, our money is sooo up and down its not funny, am the richest club in Portugal and 17th in the world, but I lose money every month until I get Champions League TV money. And the only two Portuguese Players in my Senior Squad are Spanish Immigrants ;)

• 1 month later...

Club/Player Loyalty - 15

Domestic Player Bias - 1

Financial Control - 14

Hands On Approach - 19

Squad Discipline - 14

Tactical Consistency - 5

I'm in 2015 and have played the same tactic everywhere i've been so i've no idea why Consistency is so low...

club player loyalty=18

domestic player bias=18

financial=20

hands on=20

squad disclipline=17

tactical consistency=20

I tend to not sign many players, apart from recently, so I have good loyalty.

I try to build mostly English teams. My current one has 4 foreigners in the first team line up, plus one foreign sub, which accounts for my domestic player stat.

My teams are always in profit due to me spending mostly less than I raise, and I usually hike up my wage budget to full even if I'm not going to use it, so that accounts for that.

I rarely holiday, but I always let my assman do my PC's so I'm not sure why that's so high.

I tend to give fairly short shrift to any troublemakers or players who want out.

I've only changed my tactic 3-4 times in 12 years. One I kept for about 7-8 seasons.

club player loyalty=20

domestic player bias=16

financial=20

hands on=20

squad disclipline=20

tactical consistency=20

Am in year 2049. Tend to buy 10 youth players a season and get 2-3 1st team players out of them. Did have 20 in domestic player bias when i had an all english team at tottenham (10 of the starting 11 for england) but have now moved to United and dropped my self imposed ban on non-english players.

Club/Player Loyalty - 8

Domestic Player Bias - 11

Financial Control - 9

Hands On Approach - 14

Squad Discipline - 14

Tactical Consistency - 14

2011/2012 With Grimsby in the Championship, my financial control would be better if the club wasn't in debt and would give me an actual wage budget. 11 is probably the highest my domestic player bias has ever been

its so hard to keep 'Domestic Player Bias' below 10 and win trophies if youre aiming to win the EPL, just not enough english stars

Below 10 would be fairly bad I am sure.

Anyway looking at the rest of you, I am happy enough with mine, started with Sunday League Rep, don't know if it effects anything.

Coventry - 2016/2017

Club/Player Loyalty - 15

Domestic Player Bias - 15

Financial Control - 19

Hands On Approach - 17

Squad Discipline - 13

Tactical Consistency - 16

I don't have any screenshots or numbers to hand but when I usually get going in a save most of my stats slowly go up (eventually reaching the high teens/20 after ten/fifteen seasons) but hands on approach always goes down. I like to make my assistant earn his wage, makes my job easier aswell.

Archived