Improving Leagues and a players qeustion.

Hello guys,

I'm a FM fan for a quite long time and I was always wondering the following:

1) Improving league reputation - If I take a low league club to a very high achievements,how come the league reputation doesn't grow up and you never can bring high profile players to improve the league reputation and the club itself ?

2) In the next FM on the series are SI working to improve players ? Or in other hand to make players worse ?

I mean for example if X player made a great season on 09/10 season on real life will he get the better skills on the next FM game ? somehow it doesn't happen aswell and I'm pretty upset about it.

Will love to hear what you have to say guys.

A dynamic league reputation isn't very realistic i'm afraid,is it ?

I really hope SI will implement this feature into the next FM.

Erm, well, yes it is.

Italy was once the best footballing league in the world, but as their teams slowly stopped competing as highly challenging for the CL trophy, the Premier League took over, attracting the big players, more recently La Liga have stepped up, and attracted Kaka, Benzema and Ronaldo who have all chosen La Liga over the Premier League.

So yeah, Dynamic rep would be a lot more realistic than static which we have now :)

A dynamic league reputation isn't very realistic i'm afraid,is it ?

I really hope SI will implement this feature into the next FM.

I presume you meant to say static. But yeah, this would be a good feature to put in. I think actually there should be a static number combined with a dynamic one, e.g. if Spanish clubs do awfully in Europe for a decade, the static number would represent 'well it's still Spain, a historically successful nation'. Conversely, if Belarussian sides do extremely well for a decade, the static number would represent 'well it's only Belarus, most people don't even know where that is'. Kind of like how a lot of (ignorant) people still think the likes of Shaktar Donetsk and Zenit are 'just a bunch of Russians'.

So how can we forward our request to the SI producers so they will think making it ?

They already know. They just "refrain" from saying anything about this "issue" lately. (they could at least just kill all hope :()

Archived