About the English Community Shield

I wondering why the community shield in my game a bit 'strange'... In the previous season, I won both the Premier League and FA Cup.. The community shield is supposed to a fight between FA Cup winner and Premier League winner right? But when I win both of them, doesn't it should be me (the winner of Premier League) vs the runner up from FA Cup which is my opponent in FA Final? But why the game always put me vs liverpool? It's happening for 3 season until now.. Can anyone explain?

I wondering why the community shield in my game a bit 'strange'... In the previous season, I won both the Premier League and FA Cup.. The community shield is supposed to a fight between FA Cup winner and Premier League winner right? But when I win both of them, doesn't it should be me (the winner of Premier League) vs the runner up from FA Cup which is my opponent in FA Final? But why the game always put me vs liverpool? It's happening for 3 season until now.. Can anyone explain?

It is because Liverpool finished 2nd in the Premier League mate. If the team wins the FA Cup and the League title, they would face the 2nd placed team in the league. :)

Archived