Manager Attributes

You might have a world class side, but the financial state at the club could be very poor thus meaning that your financial control attribute will be poor.

If you don't play any youth/or try and sign youth, then your youth policy attribute will be poor. It's basically the same for all the others as well.

Also, HTFC. :thup:;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still confused about the domestic player bias.........I was managing Oxford United and I signed a ton of English players in my first season and my domestic player bias went down? Does it matter that I'm American? Is the domestic player bias determined by where you coach or where you're from?

i suspect it means signing players of your own nationality? Like Benitez tends to sign more spanish, wenger signs more french etc..

I dont think so now. I spent the last 2 years signing pretty much only English players to play at Arsenal and my domestic bias has gone up from 9 to 12 since then. My manager is American and I haven't signed one American player (because there are like 2 in the world worth signing!)

I dont think so now. I spent the last 2 years signing pretty much only English players to play at Arsenal and my domestic bias has gone up from 9 to 12 since then. My manager is American and I haven't signed one American player (because there are like 2 in the world worth signing!)

Has your starting 11 got a few English players in it?

Has your starting 11 got a few English players in it?

Yes, here are appearances in 52 games (3rd season):

Theo Walcott - 35

Micah Richards - 24

Chris Wilson - 1 (Generated Player)

Alex Smithies - 7

Kyle Naughton - 1

Nathan Baker - 24

Rory Gill - 27

I've also loaned out:

Richie Roberts (Generated Player)

Jay Simpson

Jordan Spence

Jack Wilshere

In my Reserves I have:

Matthew Connolly

Gary Harrison (Generated Player)

Shaleum Logan

Ashley Vincent

So out of 36 players on my team I have 11 total English Players.

Out of the 44 total players I have under contract I have 15 English Players.

My domestic Bias is 12 right now.

Im working on it, but seriously, name 1 midfielder that I should start over Fabregas? 3 years down the road that guy is a beast! I'm planning to start Spence and Wilshere once they develop enough to take over starting positions. I did sign a bunch of scrub English guys and stick them in my reserves and the domestic player bias went up 3 points.

Archived