Weird game lag

Can i post this here?

Well, i hope it gets moved otherwise.

I get lots of lag during matches when the play skips a lot. Not talking about them total brakes when nothing happens but the players stutter across the field with the ball.

Its pretty much everywhere. When looking at a player profile and wanting to search for players available for transfer i get there really slow. Like its syrup in the PC.

Tried different stuff but nothing that really helps.

Running with 3 countries leagues and all lower leagues in them.

Have the latest patch and no addons.

2 gigahertz processor, 1.5 ram memory and some video card with 500mb memory.

Can post more detailed info if needed.

Cheers

I get random match-lags as well. Seemingly out of nowhere. Doesn't really matter if i'm running one league (although i've done that only briefly), or all leagues.

Thought at first it was because i was running some stuff in the backgrouund, so i decided not to do that. Didn't make a difference.

Running on a Quadcore 3.34GHZ 4GB RAM, 700GBs free on my HDD, Nvidia 260 GTX GeForce 896MB. Everything up to date.

Haven't been able to figure out what it is.

Start by ensuring that you have the latest patch installed, your graophics card drivers, Java and directX are all fully updated as well as Windows.

Try turning off some of the graphics options like skies, stadiums etc and reduce the graphical detail in preferences.

Archived