Here we go again..

Started the first new game on FM10 since 10.3 outside of the UK.

Go into tactics screen..."FM2010 has stopped responding". Never had that error message before in FM. I've had just about every other technical problem/hitch, but now I've finally had them all.

There should be a trophy for collecting every major bug/technical problem in the game.

Now I'm just looking for the quick solution to this, but can't seem to find it any more. There's one with an f10... code but it's different to the one I get.

So yea..first time I want to play FM for a few months and guess what! It doesn't work!

Oh and remember that freezing issue that some of us were having with FM09 and Fm10? It's not down to an out of date motherboard as I suspected.

My computer now has a new motherboard and a new processor and it still freezes once every so often for a minute or two. Maybe it's just Asus motherboards? Shouldn't be, seeing as the game is playtested on a "wide range of specifications" ;)

The first thing I would suggest you do is update you graphics card drivers, directx and Java. Second are you running anything else at the same time as fm? I would try downloading and running gamebooster before you start fm. This will temporarily disable all non essential stuff from running at the same time as fm. If you have a virus scanner make sure that you set it up so that it ignores any folders that fm uses as this can sometimes cause problems if its scanning when the game is running.

Archived