text speak???

Hi,

I'm just sending a friendly warning to cut out the 'txt speak' as it is against forums rules. I also suggest you read the rules and familiarise yourself with them. You can find a link to them in the sticky section, at the top of the General Discussion forum.

Regards,

Neji

can anyone explain to me what have i done wrong?

Well you shouldn't be posting a PM on the forum for a start, especially one from a mod.

Looked at a couple of your previous posts and you seem to have a habit of using "u" instead of "you". Other than that I can't see anything too obvious.

To whom it may concern:

From now on , with all respect, i will write down my forum threads and posts without text speak and i will be writing all my posts like i am writing a letter to the queen. Of course i should have done this before, cause This is NOT a community forum as u can see from link and name, its all royalty and majesty forum where we all dress up and shine our shoes before we sign in to read posts and threads.

Best Regards...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

To whom it may concern:

From now on , with all respect, i will write down my forum threads and posts without text speak and i will be writing all my posts like i am writing a letter to the queen. Of course i should have done this before, cause This is NOT a community forum as u can see from link and name, its all royalty and majesty forum where we all dress up and shine our shoes before we sign in to read posts and threads.

Best Regards...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You could have PM'd Neji, read the forum rules or sent an email to mods[at]sigamegames.com. You didn't need to open a thread.

Oh, and try not to act like a tool with posts like the one I've quoted.

Archived