How to do match practice?

Can you explain your situation with more detail? Are you saying you played 8-10 matches and now your players are suddenly out of match fitness? Are you talking about your entire team or just the substitutes and backup players?

Can you explain your situation with more detail? Are you saying you played 8-10 matches and now your players are suddenly out of match fitness? Are you talking about your entire team or just the substitutes and backup players?

Im talking about my entire team. They all lack match practice and I didn't know how to do match practice. In start of season my team was dominating but I guess the lack of match practice caught up to them.

if you are refering to match practice before the start of the season you need to schedule friendly matches between the seasons. you can either set your assman to do this for you or you can go to your calendar and invite teams to play friendlies.

if its during the season it has nothing to do with match practice mate. probably your team is going through a slump maybe complacency issues.... how can they be short of match practice DURING the season when they play at least one match a week?

That is pretty strange that this should happen during the season. The players should be match fit if they're playing regularly, and from the sound of it there's nothing really wrong with the match scheduling since you are still playing matches, just loosing them. I think your team is simply in bad form at the moment, hence the loses.

I know that sometimes you can get messages from your assistant that some players are lacking match fitness, but usually those are players that are your backups/reserves. It should not be any players that are regulars in your starting eleven.

This is the only explanation I think of. That is short of it being an actual bug.

if its during the season it has nothing to do with match practice mate. probably your team is going through a slump maybe complacency issues.... how can they be short of match practice DURING the season when they play at least one match a week?

I guess so. I just dont undertsand why team is playing so bad. Also none of my players ever get tired. Always have fitness of 95+. Are they not training hard?

I guess so. I just dont undertsand why team is playing so bad. Also none of my players ever get tired. Always have fitness of 95+. Are they not training hard?

maybe its your training; maybe is complacency in which case you need to wake them up; maybe you have a young team (20-25?) with inexperience and whilst they might have loads of stamina they let their lack of experience / maturity get the best of them and, again, become complacent, nervous, etc....

I find my team go through slumps sometimes, in the season I have just finished I went from 10 wins out of 11 to 8 draws in 10 games, I found a bit of tinkering maybe switch a few players out, vary your team talks tends to get them playing

Archived