I am Australia manager, and I have just made great comeback, losing 0-1 to Korea, and won 2-1 in last 10 minutes... and fans - NOTHING... and it happens very often, not just with Australia, often there is very silent home crowd, and very loud guests fans... why? why?

and how come, as manager of Dinamo Zagreb, I play in CL second qual round, against minnows from Luxembourg, there is news that 28k Avennir Beggen's fans are coming to match in Zagreb??? that is huge fail of this game, and also small crowds in CL group stage, when there is like 15k people in matches agaisnt Sevilla, CSKA, Bremen, Olympiacos... and stadium is only filled when opponents are Real, Liverpool, MUFC, Barca... why is that?

my educated guess would be because people in auzzie could not give a damn about football and their football national team. not sure if this sort of thing is taken into consideration in the game though.

as far as dinamo zegreb is concerned maybe it has a very little fanbase; yet crowds gather to see the big names when oponents such as RM or Barça, etc. show up.

Archived