Is there anyway of getting around an Injury?

has recently started a new game with Man City and after a poor first season (6th) i somehow won the league the 2nd season without a huge amount of improvement to the side. Thinking that I need a new keeper for the Champions League I put in a bid to sign Igor Akinfeev, put in the offer, and then he breaks his leg and is out for 6 months, fails medical, he is the only keeper that has age of his side and with brilliant stats, is there anyway that i can get around the injury problem.

thanks in advance

No the only thing you can do is wait.

As regards goalies of that class try

Hugo Lloris, though this isn't really one.

He's better.

cherrs i've managed to get a bid for Rene Adler acepted, he has decent stats and is only £7 million. do you reckon he is as good as the person you mentioned?

yeah i have a bit of a problem with Adler anyway, he wants £130k a week, 33k clean sheet bonus, and a £5.5 million signing on fee! think im gunna put in a bit for the person you mentioned, thanks!

really strange this and very confusing, Akinfeev couldnt join as he was injured. i have just signed the person that Brian Shanahan mentioned for a lot of money but he is currently injured for 4 weeks! okay its not as long as Akinfeev's injury, nor as serious but how come he can come with an injury yet Akinfeev can not.

really strange this and very confusing, Akinfeev couldnt join as he was injured. i have just signed the person that Brian Shanahan mentioned for a lot of money but he is currently injured for 4 weeks! okay its not as long as Akinfeev's injury, nor as serious but how come he can come with an injury yet Akinfeev can not.

Because of the length of time and type of injury I should imagine.

sorry if m posting this in the wrong place but im kinda new to posting on here but was wondering if any1 knows how to edit teams starting the season on minus points like portsmouth with a 9 point deduction any help muchly appreciated thanks

Archived