Cant give Squad Number

Okay, just signed a player on the last day of the transfer window and I cant give him a ******* squad number because it wont let me. So ridiculous. Now I will have to wait till the Jan window to register him, which is extremely inconveniant.

2022 and I had about 17/25 registered for the Premiership. Its nothing to do with that though. I had to confirm the transfer and squad numbers on the same day - so you see my dilema.

Your mistake was that you can actually wait til the very end of the day to confirm the squad numbers, you don't have to do it when the prompt comes up.

I had a new good signing and of course the little bugger wanted number 10. But on match day i couldnt swap the team number from my other attacker. Well, lucky that. Because the other guy would probably have been annoyed and upset.

But i want to know if it can be done anyway...

Your mistake was that you can actually wait til the very end of the day to confirm the squad numbers, you don't have to do it when the prompt comes up.

Ye thats what I did, but I had to confirm the squad before my new player arrived :S

OK, but if the window hasn't closed (i.e. if it hasn't moved onto the next day) if you go to your squad page, you can still assign a number from there.

This is what I meant to say. Sorry for any confusion.

Well, if you select him for you starting eleven for a match and then click confirm squad, then it should tell you that you will need to give a number to a player, then it should take you to the appropriate screen. However, I'm also thinking that perhaps the player you signed did not get a work permit. I'm not sure how that works but it's possible to still have a player in your squad even though their work permit was denied. Then you obviously wouldn't be able to play them, and most likely wouldn't be able to give them a squad number.

Hes English, the player I signed. I tried to include him in the match day squad but it said he is inelegbile, and that he cannot be registered for this match (Premiership). Surely this is a bug?

maybe but i think its something to do with new registation rules that are coming in i notticed that when the prem was only allowed 5 subs i went through to the following season (maybe more than a year) and it changed to 7 so it could be that si are so clued up on new rules that it put them in to start in the correct season. i dont know this its just a thought

Archived