Easiest World Cup group ever???

I'm Belgium and just qualified for the 2014 World Cup. I am the 2 seed, and here's the group I was drawn into:

Colombia

Belgium

El Salvador

Saudi Arabia

Colombia (1 seed) isn't a great team either, and El Salvador and SA are filled with mostly gray players and a few mediocre regens.

Anyone find an easier group than this?

I'm Belgium and just qualified for the 2014 World Cup. I am the 2 seed, and here's the group I was drawn into:

Colombia

Belgium

El Salvador

Saudi Arabia

Colombia (1 seed) isn't a great team either, and El Salvador and SA are filled with mostly gray players and a few mediocre regens.

Anyone find an easier group than this?

How did Colombia manage to be top seeded?

Nice thats pretty easy. One I saw drawn for 2010 world cup was:

England

USA

Slovenia

Algeria

Extremely easy group for England :D

Dont underestimate the USA. On their day they can beat anyone. The same can go for all the african teams in the world cup. All I know about slovenia is that they beat russia.

Underestimating any team at the world cup is a big mistake as this competition is more about form than anything else. (Expect for maybe new zealand)

Dont underestimate North Korea.....never underestimate the power of kim jong il!

Im really pulling for them against portugal.....hoping for another historic 1-0 victory. You will all know the name of Chong Tese.

That being said.......COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Nice thats pretty easy. One I saw drawn for 2010 world cup was:

England

USA

Slovenia

Algeria

Extremely easy group for England :D

Thats not an easy group at all. USA are the only team to have beaten spain lately. We're the favourites in all these games and could easily buckle under the pressure and throw away a stupid goal.

It's not an easy passage for England at all this year; no game's easy.

Archived