Very Strange Impact

I'm playing as Benfica, and during an away game at Olhanese my side is 2-0 up with nearly an hour played. I decide to give one of my strikers a rest, and bring on my young Brazilian striker Alan Kardec for the final half an hour or so.

The impact he made was frankly stunning, yet weird. See if you can see the weird thing about his performace - it shouldn't be that hard to work out!

weirdimpact.png

typical poacher must have just stayed in the box for the time he was on the field on with only 3.7km distance covered even your keeper covered more even tho he play the 90 mins but the other sub that came on with him did the same as the keeper so you can't say he didn't have enough time..

as said before he just got the ball and put it in the back of the net..can you post a screenie of his stats

typical poacher must have just stayed in the box for the time he was on the field on with only 3.7km distance covered even your keeper covered more even tho he play the 90 mins but the other sub that came on with him did the same as the keeper so you can't say he didn't have enough time..

as said before he just got the ball and put it in the back of the net..can you post a screenie of his stats

He wasn't actually playing as a poacher though - he came on either as a Deep Lying or Complete Forward, (I can't remember which one).

As for his stats, they are by no means great at all;

kardecstats.png

Archived