Will you actually be satisfied doing well on FM knowing you cheated? Why don't you just take a look at your tactics and see where you can get more goals and play better. The corner-cheat is for cheaters who have nothing better to do.

Check out the tactics forum. The corner cheat is in there (I feel dirty typing this).

What you will also find is lots of advice on how to win without 'cheating' or 'exploiting', but its your game, you paid your £30, you do what you want with it.

If you tinker enough corners arnt that hard to get right, watch football see how your team tends to line up, try setting your players out similar and you will be fine.

I have 9 goals from corners this season, joint top in the league, and thats without the corner cheat, dont know it dont want to either

Set corner taker to - lurk outside box

Set best dribbler/long shots - lurk outside box

2 players- challenge keeper

2 players- near post flick on

2 players- stand on far post

2 players- stay back

Then set corners to penalty area and hey presto. I used to use it, but its ridiculous how effective it is so destroyed any sense of success i had using it. Anyway enjoy!!!!!!!!

I dont understand all the fuss about using the corner routine. I cant see why it would interest anyone in knowing that they can beat the game through a glitch that the AI cannot work out and defend against. WHen playing i ask myself would a real club set up like this.

If i win games with this on i would get bored really quickly. For me its the same as using FM RTE or genie scout. It makes the game unplayable more so than the so called bugs that are found in the game.

I dont understand all the fuss about using the corner routine. I cant see why it would interest anyone in knowing that they can beat the game through a glitch that the AI cannot work out and defend against. WHen playing i ask myself would a real club set up like this.

If i win games with this on i would get bored really quickly. For me its the same as using FM RTE or genie scout. It makes the game unplayable more so than the so called bugs that are found in the game.

I agree, but Im guessing some people are unable to play by themselves and need all the tactics training etc they can get their hands on

Archived