Best add-ons?

Morning all

Will soon be starting my FM2010 experience. I wondered if there were any excellent add-ons that people could recommend. I'll browse the skins forum, but I'm looking for suggestions about commentary packs, face packs and other game utilities that people think add to the FM experience. In the past, I've tended not to add anything and I wonder if I've missed out a little.

I've seen a few I'm going to try, but thought I'd ask those who've played the game for many months what they recommend.

Thanks

The skinning forum and editors hideaway are your best bets. Personally I've got the 07 skin, a sound pack, can't remember who by but definitely from these forums. I'm tempted by SKO's commentary pack but have had problems with an earlier one and not sure I can be bothered.

There are some other decent tools out there such as Prozones role tool but I only used it once before deciding I was better at choosing roles than the tool. Lots of others swear by it however.

Thanks all, I shall take a look at your recommendations.

Any others?

My add-ons:

Facepack

More regen hair

Metallic logos

kitpacks (lots of them, imported from FM09)

Some added panels to the dark template of the default skin

various extra leagues (like English lvl 8, danish lvl 5, san marino, central asian countries etc.)

Yet another blow using extra content, PC totally locked up!

fm-base.co.uk logopack

I installed it exactly as told. Nothing complicated. Looked great with all the teams logos :)

Then crash! :(

Edit: Also the fix that was available i will add:

fm-base.co.uk logopack

fm-base.co.uk logopack fixes-v2

Edit2: Works now but wth...

Is it something i dislike its the PC just going dead and i do not have a clue why.

Just cant imagine it being anything else but the addon since its worked earlier for 4 seasons without anything like this.

Always risky to add user made content i guess.

Yet another blow using extra content, PC totally locked up!

fm-base.co.uk logopack

I installed it exactly as told. Nothing complicated. Looked great with all the teams logos :)

Then crash! :(

Edit: Also the fix that was available i will add:

fm-base.co.uk logopack

fm-base.co.uk logopack fixes-v2

Edit2: Works now but wth...

Is it something i dislike its the PC just going dead and i do not have a clue why.

Just cant imagine it being anything else but the addon since its worked earlier for 4 seasons without anything like this.

Always risky to add user made content i guess.

This is indeed a great pity! :(

This is indeed a great pity! :(

Do i detect sarcasm? Yes i do.

Hey pal, im not as self centered as you are so dont judge me after yourself. Im mainly saying it for A. Others to know its a possible risk with it and B. Some chance of input to why its happening.

Please never post again.

Archived