Injury madness

Take a look at the state of my squad just 2 games into the first season.

Most of these are in-game injuries with a smattering of training ones (I have no training schedules above medium intensity).

Is it just me or does this seem a little excessive this early in the season?

Injury list

By the way, most of these are/were month-long injuries.

Take a look at the state of my squad just 2 games into the first season.

Most of these are in-game injuries with a smattering of training ones (I have no training schedules above medium intensity).

Is it just me or does this seem a little excessive this early in the season?

Injury list

By the way, most of these are/were month-long injuries.

that's either extremely unlucky or AI conspiracy!

i just had a game against birmingham i think it was and they injured 4 of my players. C.Ronaldo,Dos Santos,Walcott and Alex Texiera(sp?)

I won the match but lost some valuable players which resulted in losing my next match to our arch rivals man city. it was also the game that ended our unbeaten run in the league which ended at 42. Gutted that i came so close the the 46 games man utd have set at the start of the game. might take a long time to reach that again. Oh well............If at first you don't succeed.........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quacky:

This is the worst I've had of it, hard to field a team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blimey..!! icon_eek.gif

Thats some injury list.

I incur relatively few injuries over a season and I don't think this is just luck.

Firstly, a well-planned training schedule and good physios make a difference.

Then I look for players with good injury records (ie not 'injury-prone') - a sort of anti-Curbishly policy icon_wink.gif .

Then I make sure they are not overly risked on the pitch due to tactics or low condition.

there is def a bias towards creating "excitement" with injuries. every year (in my 6th now) ill go through a crisis of injuries but they tend to be focused to a particular position. for example i lost ronaldo, saviet, rosisky, adu and another winger over space of few weeks and it made playing wingers nearly impossible. were all down to different reasons, some in game, some away at internationals, some in training so no real cause. in past years it has been defenders (lost 4 in few weeks) and then strikers (again all 3 of my strikers out...guess does add drama as losing few guys normally no big deal for a top team

• 2 months later...

So ive been struck down with four injuries to first team player all injuries identical, the same problem and the same length of time out. Does anyone think that a torn calf muscle can be contagious? I dont so am i doing thing wrong? Has anyone else experienced this? Its not my training because they have all happened in games within a few weeks of eachother. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Archived