Crash Dump Again...and again...and again!!!

The game just keeps crashing! I have played it for a season or two but now I can't get passed about a week of playing before it crash dumps. I've updated drivers and taken off 3D bits and bobs but it still happens. Please help!:(

This kept happening with me all the time.

even after patch 3.0

Try this,it worked for me

Go into preferences:

Then untick the last box,(enable data collection).

Asi say it worked for me.

good luck,i know how frustrating it is.

Anyone can tell me what does enable data collection mean? What would happen if you tick this box? Any game difference?

Should make no difference to the game but turning it off has helped some folk with crashes. From memory, leaving it on enables SI/SEGA to identify what kind of computer system and set up you are using.

When exactly are you getting the crash dumps?

During processing?

During a match?

When you click on tactics?

When you click on a player page?

etc etc.

I get it straight after a match, so I'll have complimented my team on an away draw at leeds then click continue and it goes. Sometimes it happens midweek when nothing has happened.

Lol...uhm.

I´ve got huge problems as well. Just got past some just to immidiately get new ones wich have made me uninstall the game and im right now defragging the harddrive. I hope i´ll play the game soon :)

But Nvidia is such nice ol´ chaps. They really try their best to support and deliver drivers for their customers...NOT!

But, always smile! happy face :)

Archived