ermmm.... when did i do that??

player gets sent off in vital match, or any match for that matter, and I want to discipline them, but.....

when it comes to the news screen, it says I've decided not to appeal the ban, when i did no such thing, and in turn, I cannot then discipline the player, either on that screen or player interaction??

Whats the deal with that??

Maybe it was a player on loan?

Slightly off topic:

IRL, if you are loaning a player and he gets sent off, even if you are paying 100% of his wages can you not fine them or discipline them at all? I cant see it myself. Maybe its something that needs to be added.

Do you not get the question in the press conference asking wether you will be appealing against the red card or not, straight after the match? Im sure ive seen that question when i did them myself when i first started playing FM10, but as they are very repetitive i always send my assman to do them now..

Do you not get the question in the press conference asking wether you will be appealing against the red card or not, straight after the match? Im sure ive seen that question when i did them myself when i first started playing FM10, but as they are very repetitive i always send my assman to do them now..

AFAIK you may get a messge in the press conference asking if you will appeal but the actual message you get regarding the appeal is a seperate message altogether.

AFAIK you may get a messge in the press conference asking if you will appeal but the actual message you get regarding the appeal is a seperate message altogether.

Ah ok, its only because everytime it says i have decided to not appeal, its on the same screen as the press confrence summary..You know, where it highlights a certain question asked, and shows what my assman actually said..So i just assumed thats why, my mistake ;)

he is a player on loan, it was a message before the press conference and it was on the same day as the incident.... just baffling as i was reeeally peeved orff!

but then again.... comes part and parcel of managing a team from third tier in spain up to liga bbva and trying to keep hold of my star player from joining a bigger club.. now he is a player i edited into the game to start off with but hes come on leaps and bounds and better than i thought he would.. and now he wants to move to a bigger club...

I though you could still appeal against bans but you couldnt fine the player. Either way it needs sorting for FM11. If you have a player on loan for a year, have paid a fee and pay 100% wages, you should be able to discipline them. Im 99.9% sure they can IRL

Archived