I am playing against myself

It's finally come to it: after eight seasons on my two-manager game, the two are finally meeting in a competitive match. For the first time ever, my Oldham side have qualified for the Champions League, and their first-round group contains Getafe, Zeljeznicar and... Roma. The other team I'm managing.

What do you do in this situation? Try to play out a draw, or otherwise manipulate the result (preventing one team winning too heavily, etc)? Just play both teams as you normally would and see what happens? Try and figure out your own weaknesses and go for a different approach? Do you favour one team above the other?

don't play them too hard or you'll go blind...

seriously though, you have a unique oppertunity where you can help oldham (who im presuming it'll be hard to qualify seeing as its thier 1st time) to qualify for the next ro8und

don't play them too hard or you'll go blind...

seriously though, you have a unique oppertunity where you can help oldham (who im presuming it'll be hard to qualify seeing as its thier 1st time) to qualify for the next ro8und

Dunno, I beat Getafe 2-0 in the opening game (albeit at home). Aside from Roma, that leaves away at Getafe as potentially the deciding game (Zeljeznicar should get thumped: I won 6-0 away there with Roma in the opener).

And my Oldham side is pretty good these days!

Archived