Sponsorship Deals

Hi there all. Me and a friend have put man utd into the blue square premier, removed all money, rep, players etc... but can't get rid of sponsorship. does this mean we will get 14 mil soon thus ruining the no money concept? Is there a way of removing these sponsorship deals?

Thanks

Sorry already posted this in editors hideaway but no response so any ghelp appreciateed.

Hi there all. Me and a friend have put man utd into the blue square premier, removed all money, rep, players etc... but can't get rid of sponsorship. does this mean we will get 14 mil soon thus ruining the no money concept? Is there a way of removing these sponsorship deals?

Thanks

Sorry already posted this in editors hideaway but no response so any ghelp appreciateed.

Sorry mate, I don't think you can remove the sponsors as it is generated randomly. You could try the editor, or FMM. but I haven't seen a way to edit sponsors ever. If I were you , why don't you put them 14 mil in dept. So when sponsors pay up, they'll be back to ground zero. Just a though icon_biggrin.gif

Archived