More zeal for starting my next FM game than ever before

Seen a few threads about people getting a bit disenchanted or perhaps feeling stagnant on the game, so thought I'd start a thread to the opposite and state why. My new motherboard arrived today (first one was a dud) meaning I've now got a i7 920 D0 core with 8 processing threads and RAM at 1600Mhz to mean I can get a fairly substantial game going with ease, the only way the game is going to get more enjoyable is when I begin overclocking tomorrow and push my processor closer to 4ghz and in a month or two when I get an SSD.

So in short, if you're getting tired of FM, go out and buy a new PC lol.

Seen a few threads about people getting a bit disenchanted or perhaps feeling stagnant on the game, so thought I'd start a thread to the opposite and state why. My new motherboard arrived today (first one was a dud) meaning I've now got a i7 920 D0 core with 8 processing threads and RAM at 1600Mhz to mean I can get a fairly substantial game going with ease, the only way the game is going to get more enjoyable is when I begin overclocking tomorrow and push my processor closer to 4ghz and in a month or two when I get an SSD.

So in short, if you're getting tired of FM, go out and buy a new PC lol.

Easier said than done mate! :D

It has restored my enthusiasm though, a huge database not pushed to the limits but more than ample for a thoroughly enjoyable save, and I don't even mind trawling through the database for players, because soon as I click continue its pretty much instant processing to the next day or days lol.

Archived