need some tips

This is my current team been using the formation since my 3-3 draw and have one ever game since I have one CB set has man marking and the other as Zonal it seems to work I dont leak many goals. Players I have play great in them positions too.

2wohdeu.png

My recent results

2m5gftf.png

He was my first signing I cheated somewhat with this save to be honest I used the editor to give the club a 60m to start with otherwise you get about 3million.

If you play 4 across the back set one CB to zonal marking and the other to man marking and see how you get on I'm sure you'll leak less goals.

You have a decent squad there

He was my first signing I cheated somewhat with this save to be honest I used the editor to give the club a 60m to start with otherwise you get about 3million.

If you play 4 across the back set one CB to zonal marking and the other to man marking and see how you get on I'm sure you'll leak less goals.

You have a decent squad there

At least you admitted that you cheated! Welcome to the "cheat" club! :D :D

i will take a pic but how can i uplode it

and also do you have some tips to the game were is no matter what team you are

i know i am bad to english

Hi,

I assume you are a fellow Dane, have a look here http://www.fmdanmark.dk, there is a lot of stuff in Danish. The fun thing about FM is learning and improving, you can do this by spending time in the game, going on forums or talking with friends... best of luck

thx m8 were do you know from i am from denmark

Part of your screenshot is in Danish possibly?

Anyway you have too many players on "Attack" orders, you need more supporting so everyone doesn't run forward at once.

Archived