Game Wont Load

Wondering if anyone can help.

I been playing the game without any issues for the past week or so yesterday I saved a game and come off it for a few hours.

I then thought I would have a bash so booted it up as normal. It looked as tho it was loading has normal as well but then it got to the licence screen then straight after that it just quit on its own and took me back to desktop I tried again a number of times after and the same problem kept occurring. It loads normal till just after the licence screen and then quits back to my desktop.

I'm running it on a mac-book pro.

Its annoying has my team had been playing rubbish up till late however I spend many of hours working on tactics to best suite my players and finally found a formula that seemed to be working was currently on a 10 game winning streak conceding just two goals in the process.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had to download the patch 10.3 before I was even able to start the game so I think I already have the latest patch.

edit: it also don't mention any error message.

Save your game to a usb stick,dvd or external hard drive just in case. Once you've reinstalled simply copy it back over to the correct folder.

Archived