Problem driving me crazy!!

I have a problem which is driving me insane.

I set new captains for my team mid-way through the season. problem is, even though they are set in my tactic, it still thinks the old captains are my captains? This means that if I start a match with my captains in the squad, it will try to give the captaincy to someone else which is quite annoying. I have one guy who I use as a sub for my tired strikers all the time and since he has high influence every single time I put him in the starting lineup it makes him captain it is driving me insane!

has anyone else had this problem?

So, just to be clear.

In tactics, you select the captains option, then click the captains name to get the drop down box. This gives you a list of all your other players. You select one of them and acknowledge the warning message about team morale by selecting yes?

This will change your captain in the list (you can do the same for the vice captain obviously).

You can also drag players onto this list to act as captain if your Captain and Vice-Captain are not playing.

If this is what you are doing and it is not working, then you may need to report it in the bugs section.

Yeah, it is a complete pain.

Strangely, even though my new captains are listed as captains in the tactics screen and club information... When I try to change captain again it still asks if I want to replace my old captain.

Seems like a ****** bug, I've ****ed off my old captain who is unhappy now and my new captains arent even set as captains... Great :/

Archived