Is there anyway to see the players in order of most appearances for the club etc?

But I guess its not practical in terms of if you were in the 10th season then the game would be pretty slow - unless there were only stats for your club and not others.

All these stats are still stored in the game except for players who retire without going into a staff role. across all the players and staff in the leagues. So the only difference would be adding the retired players, though this does increase exponentially I would think. Though if it was just the players who had retired and previously played at player controlled clubs that stats stayed this could work.

The best 11 isn't a definitive total, a players stats for a season only get added to those totals if they are in the seasonal best 11. So if you have a player in the overall 11, but he doesn't make the seasonal 11 for a couple of seasons, the stats for those seasons are missing from the total.

The best 11 isn't a definitive total, a players stats for a season only get added to those totals if they are in the seasonal best 11. So if you have a player in the overall 11, but he doesn't make the seasonal 11 for a couple of seasons, the stats for those seasons are missing from the total.

I didn't realise that, I may have to go back and check some of my totals again.

Are you 100% sure about that? Who told you this?

Archived