Weirdest FM08 events

Has anyone signed Drogba to Norway or had a BSP league team beat Arsenal 4-0?

The biggest upset I've had was in one of the cups where I managed to beat Chelsea 4-1 away. I was managing Leeds and was delighted when I got a 2-2 draw in my first home game. When I got 4-1 away I was just blown away.

The biggest upset I've had was in one of the cups where I managed to beat Chelsea 4-1 away. I was managing Leeds and was delighted when I got a 2-2 draw in my first home game. When I got 4-1 away I was just blown away.

tht does happen my local team kings lynn had to play on a Saturday and a sunday 2/3 times last season, we won both which was good. on a sepearte note ive been to merther for kls last game of this season when we won the southern prem league lol what a day

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">biggest upset I've had was </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im redditch and put in a 97 milion pound bid for ronaldiniho and had it accepted, of course he refused but he got angry at franky for wanting him out and put in a transfer request.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skogmantore:

The biggest upset I've had was in one of the cups where I managed to beat Chelsea 4-1 away. I was managing Leeds and was delighted when I got a 2-2 draw in my first home game. When I got 4-1 away I was just blown away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forgot to say, it was just half way through my first season so I was managing a mid-table League One team and totally crushed Chelsea in an away game.

Archived